Restorative dentistry requires your dentist to keep your mouth healthy and functioning. The most common procedures are filling cavities (caries), protecting teeth with crowns (caps), and replacing teeth with implants, bridges, partials, or dentures.
Fixed Restorative dentistry-
- Fillings- white composite or silver amalgam
- Crowns- full coverage cap to replace lost tooth structure
- Inlay/Onlay- lab designed ceramic filling
- Bridge- 3 or more crowns in a row, replacing a missing tooth
- Implant crown- cap placed on top of an implant